8/24/2008

Le me introduce myself...

My name is Laura Szmuch and I am an English teacher graduated from INSP "Dr JVGonzález", and Master Practitioner and Trainer in NLP, certified Ontological Coach and Coach certified by Joseph O’Connor (Lambent do Brasil), and member of the International Coaching Community (ICC). I have co-developed an NLP training programme for teachers and other professionals. I am the co-founder and co-director of Resourceful Teaching, an Educational Consultancy. We teach, train and coach teachers in Argentina and abroad, and offer consultancy and life, career and institutional coaching services. I have written a great number of articles which have been published in several countries. I lead self-development workshops, courses and retreats, among them “A Spa for the Teacher’s Soul”.
I have written "Aprendiendo Inglés, y disfrutando el proceso", and co-authored "Really Thriving" of forthcoming publication. I have participated as a speaker in National and International Conferences, and have trained teachers in many provinces in Argentina, in Perú and in England.
I studied Neuropsychoeducation and I am doing my Masters’ degree in Cognitive Psychology and Learning (Flacso and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
How can I help you?In transformation, change and self-knowledge processes, goal-setting, inter and intra personal communication, strategies of excellence and personal and professional growth. How?Through NLP courses, workshops with NLP techniques, retreats, personal interviews. (both in English and in Spanish)

My mission
More than ten years ago I started working with people in the field of education and personal and professional development. I feel more than pleased and satisfied when I witness my students’ growth and the achievement of their goals. My great wish is to continue being there for them and for the people who consult me, and see how they live a happy and fulfilling life, exactly how they choose it to be.I use the powerful and empowering NLP techniques and philosophy and the distinctions of the Ontology of language, among others.

No comments: